Extra Information


NewsLetter

 


Contact Us

Name *
Name

Email is the best way to contact us – We farm for a living so 98% of the time we are outside. The other 2% can be a hit or miss depending on who answers the phone. 

Farm Phone – (616)896-7836

Farm Address – 1050 Woodbridge St. SW Byron Center, Michigan 49315