- 1 pound of Woodbridge Pork Sausage <--yes, it's USDA organically seasoned.
- 1 (10oz) can of diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained (Salsa works great too)
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Cook Woodbridge pork sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat, until crumbled and browned. Drain.
- Add tomatoes and green chiles (or salsa) with liquid, and cream cheese to the skillet.
- Stir until all cheese is melted and combined.
- Serve warm* with tortilla chips
*Side Note: I use a little slow cooker to keep it warm for serving at a party, but I make it in the skillet, way faster.